Summery: (This may look familiar...please don't judge! ;)
Hi, I'm Rebekah Eddy. Let me tell you a little about myself...
I'm a Christian, homeschooled young lady, and the daughter of the senior pastor of Manchester Community Church. I come from a family of twelve people, yes that means I have nine siblings, and yes I love them all! :)
I am a sinner, saved by grace. My passion is to follow my Savior, Jesus Christ, with all my heart, soul, and mind. All my writing is to His glory.
Random Facts That Will Hopefully Help You Understand Me (I make no promises):
1. I love writing, and I've written several stories one of which is published (I'm an author!! :D) and a second one close on its heals. :)
2. I still harbor the slight (very slight) hope that sometime I will be able to visit the British Isles and see some of my favorite places with my own eyes!
3. I'm probably going to be the shortest person in our family. (My younger brother Max already has me beat by at least a foot)
4. I find driving relaxing. (Except when there's an idiot on the road)
5. Chocolate and Ice-cream are my weaknesses. (Shh, don't tell!)
6. I make friends easily. I hate talking to strangers unless I know I have something in common with them that I can spout on and on about. ;)
7. I'm an ESFP and proud of it. :) Don't you dare judge me by the stereo-type...I'm not even a little bit like the stereo-type.
8. Despite my sparkling personality, I mostly wear black, gray, and jean. Call me weird if you want. I like it.
9. I have a hard time choosing favorites. Seriously, I have several "favorite" EVERYTHING.
10. Music is awesome. I would listen to it 24/7 if I could. From Classical piano, to movie soundtrack, to popular Christian groups...you name it, (within reason), I'd be willing to give it a try. Four out of five I'd probably like it too. :)
11. Horses are my favorite animal on earth. If I could choose anything from the realm of fantasy instead of being limited to earth-creatures I would choose a Unicorn. Also, dragons are awfully cool...depending on the dragon.
12. I often make terrible grammatical errors in my writing.
13. Spell-checker is my bosom friend.
14. I mix metaphors by accident. *hides face in shame* It's a serious problem you guys. Believe me.
15. Oh, I wear glasses...usually. Currently I'm experimenting with contacts and figuring out whether they are more or less annoying then my glasses. I have a love/hate relationship with them so far...just like my glasses. So we'll see. ;)
List of Favorites: (I say "favorites" because I have several...)
Food: Anything Italian, Mexican or American. I'm not picky. I have a special place in my heart for pizza though. ;)
Color(s): Blue (any shade), green (most shades), purple (most shades), black (yes, I know I'm weird...sorry. Not.), and silver/gray. Also some shades of brown...but those come in as a close second. ;)
Animal(s): Horses. Didn't I mention this already?? Unicorns and dragons are my favorite mythical creatures.
Song(s): It's a good thing I'm not asking myself to find ONE favorite song, because frankly, that would be impossible. And besides, I change my mind frequently. Here's a few current ones:
My Graduation Slideshow Song...
The Piano Guys and Scotland?? What could be a better combination?
I will let you guess why this is a favorite song... B-)
Movie(s): Have a list. :) They're in no particular order. I just love them all. ^_^
Big Hero 6
The Princess Bride
Lord of the Rings
Kung Fu Panda 1&2
National Treasure 1&2
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
TV Show: I don't really watch TV...since we don't own a TV...so I'll go with the black and white version of Zorro. After all, I'm a HUGE fan of swordfights. B-)
YouTube Channel(s): Studio C, The Piano Guys, Blimey Cow, and Jostie Flicks. Yeah, they're the only ones I watch too...so.
Book(s): Another list...here we go! ;)
The Chronicles of Narnia (by C. S. Lewis)
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Trilogy (by J. R. R. Tolkien)
The Mysterious Benedict Society (by Trenton Lee Stewart)
The Black Stallion Series (by Walter Farley)
The Wingfeather Saga (by Andrew Peterson)
The Anne of Green Gables Series (by L. M. Montgomery)
The Sacket books (by Louis L'amour)
1-6 The Mornelly's (by Emily McConnell)
Non-fiction: (other than the Bible)
The Hiding Place
If I Perish
Unexplained Mysteries of WWII
Quotes: Prepare yourself for some laughs. :) Most of my favorite quotes are funny or sarcastic...so count yourselves warned. B-)
They speak for themselves... :) Can you tell why I like them?? ;)
Hope you had fun learning more about me....
Now that you read all this you can face any of my random posts and survive. Congratulations! ^_^ *applauds loudly*