Photo Contest #4

Alrighty. Next contest. I had fun coming up with this one. *rubs hands together in excited anticipation* Just as a refresher, here are the rules once again:

1: I'll post a word and an example picture.
2: You'll then come up with a picture of your own (not from the internet, you'll have to take it yourself) that you think represents the word best.
3: You'll send them to my e-mail: 4rmeddy@excite.com 
4: I'll choose my top three favorites and an honorable mention and post them on my blog.

Here's the word (dum-da-dum!): Goofy/Funny
(I told you I had fun coming up with this one... :P)

Here's the picture:


 
This picture is a perfect example, mostly because I know these guys (in fact, one of them is my younger brother) and they all were being goofy when I took this picture. Your picture doesn't have to be of people...it can be animals acting funny or even a picture of a plant that looks weird. Your choice. Have fun!
I'll be looking forward to choosing pictures and having a good laugh while I'm doing it! ;P
God bless! :)


Comments

  1. When do we have to send them in by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By Wednesday of next week. I'll judge them and post the winners sometime end of next week. :)

      Delete
  2. Did you get the one I sent you rebekah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Sorry for not responding earlier. :P You sent me the picture of the dog, right? (Just double checking... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS. But be warned, if your comment is impolite, contains swear words, or is disrespectful of God, I will kill it. Just kidding. ;)
(Seriously though...it WILL DIE.)

So...I Guess You Guys Like this Stuff?